Whenever I
pay huge junk of fees to college, I can’t stop wondering how wealthy I would be
considered in my village with that amount of money. Back in my village, their
annual incomes won’t be more than few thousands and they would struggle to get
few hundreds to sustain their daily chores. Without the help of government,
studying in one of the best aboard colleges would have been crime to dream.
Moreover, they are guaranteeing that the scholarship students don’t have to
ditch even a dime from home. I feel so fortunate to get paid for building my
future, no one can dream more than what I get as a scholarship student.
One of the
most gracious facts about Bhutan is education and medication are completely
free. Education being the backbone of nation and medication ensuring the health
of its people, this country has nothing but bright future. Stressing more on
education, we are blessed at utmost to get free education beginning from
enrolment till the day of graduation. If we utilize this gift and excel in
academy career, government spent tens of thousands of money in sending her
younger generation aboard. Most importantly, audience with the King totally
flow away the yearning hearts of many younger Bhutanese. I, being one of the
fortunate students, can vividly remember the auspicious day with the king. I
took a deep breath, paused and then reminded myself that it is neither dream
nor poster of him, it is happening and he is right in front of me. It was
really an amazing episode of my life!

No comments:
Post a Comment